WE MANUFACTURE WIRE FORMS OF ALL KINDS IN 2D AND 3D
We manufacture all kinds of rods and wire shapes:
- Wire diameter range: variable depending on the desired geometry. Ask us!
- With any type of steel: carbon steel according to EN 10270-1, stainless steel according to EN 10270-3, zinc-coated, zinc-aluminum…
- Surface treatments: electrolytic zinc plating (from 24h to 720h without corrosion), organic coatings, phosphating, blueing, cataphoresis.
- In 2D and 3D, with all kinds of finishes: bevelled, threaded, etc.
A wire shape is a specific cross section given to the wire by a mechanical forming process. Wires can be manufactured in a wide variety of shapes, depending on the specific needs of the application and engineering requirements.
Some common shapes of wire include:
- Round Wire: This is the most common type of wire shape and is used in a wide variety of applications.
- Square Wire: Has a square cross section and is often used in construction and furniture making applications.
- Flat Wire: Has a flat cross section and is often used in machine part manufacturing applications such as leaf springs.