We thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for this reason we have drafted, in compliance with the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and commerce email (hereinafter, LSSI), this Cookies Policy in the clearest, most transparent, complete and understandable way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s browser or device used (smartphone, tablet or connected television) when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to store information about your visit and to recognize the user each time they access the website. It also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot harm the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of www.muellescastellano.com/.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have minor differences:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. They are stored on the device’s hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit the website again; It has a certain expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Technical cookies, strictly necessary: (excepted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided). They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing the payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event,
- Cookies of preferences or personalization: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Geo-location cookies: are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Anonymous: they only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him.
- Personalized: they collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Functionality Cookies: they allow users to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on.
By accessing www.muellescastellano.com/, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookie on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the available utilities may not work correctly.
1.- Own cookies.
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages that the acceptance of our cookies entails translates into a saving of time.
They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits. made, so that we can focus and adjust the services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|OWN AND STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES|
|Name||Purpose and duration|
2.- Third Party Cookies.
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information inhttps://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/.Google has developed a plugin that you can install in your browser if you wish not to be tracked by your cookies:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout